With Fidelity Net Benefits, anyone thinking of retirement is able to gain access to a number of features that allow them to manage their future retirement plans regardless of how far away this moment is. In fact, FNB prides itself with being able to satisfy the needs of youth and elderly alike, providing personalized retirement plans suitable both for those with months left until the big moment and those with decades ahead of them. On this website, you can find a number of tools that will tailor the perfect retirement plan for you. Such tools include resources, management instruments, counseling, and more. To be able to use these features, you must own a FNB account and log into it. With the Fidelity Net Benefits Login guide from below, you’ll be able to do that quickly and hassle-free, so just keep reading.
Fidelity Net Benefits Login Step-by-step Instructions
To start, you need to make sure that you have registered on the website prior and that you have opened an account already. You will need the login credentials earned at the end of the registration process in order to sign into your account.
But if you have successfully gotten this out of the way, the next step is logging into your account to benefit from the portfolio of tools and services provided for you. Navigate through the instructions we have detailed before in order to do so.
- Access the Fidelity Net Benefits login portal using one of the two methods we will talk about next. The first option involves accessing the webpage of the platform, which you can find at www.netbenefits.com. Once you have landed on it, the site will redirect you to a login portal. Alternatively, you can access the login portal directly by heading over to login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/NBPart/Login/Init.
- Next up, you need to follow the same instructions for both of the pages. Start by entering your username in the field at the top and your password in the field at the bottom.
- Optionally, you can tick the Remember me box if you want your computer to remember your login credentials for your next visit. Don’t do this if you’re using a public computer, as you will leave your account vulnerable.
- Click on Log in to access your account.
*Note: If you are signing in from outside of the US, you need to use the homepage version of the portal, as it’s the only one to provide external login options.
Fidelity Net Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you prefer using mobile devices or find yourself in need of accessing your account without a computer available, you can simply use the alternative mobile sign in. This method is safe to use for people outside of the US as well. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have written below.
- Firstly, access the homepage using the mobile browser that you prefer using.
- Type your username and password in the two blank spaces of the login section.
- Lastly, click on Log in to finalize the process.
An alternative login method is using Net Benefits app available for iOS and Android devices. Both versions of the app work the same way.
- After launching the application, the first thing you will see is the Fidelity Net Benefits login section.
- All you need to do is enter your username in the field at the top and enter your password in the field at the bottom.
Fidelity Net Benefits Customer Service
You may run into certain types of trouble, the most common one being forgetting your password. If this has happened to you recently, all you need to do is follow these instructions:
- Underneath the login section, find and click on Having trouble with your username or password?
- You will land on a new page which will show you instructions that you need to follow so that you can reset your password and gain access to your account again.
For other potential issues, head over to the Frequently Asked Questions page.