First Premier Bank provides both personal and business banking services. The bank also provides credit card services for their customers. After successfully applying for a First Premier credit card, you can manage your account with the bank online.
An online account allows users to pay their bills, view their current credit line, and examine their credit card statement history. To sign in, all you need is a First Premier credit card login username and password. This article will show you just how easy it is to login to your credit card account with First Premier Bank.
First Premier Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
First Premier Bank uses a two step login process to make their customer accounts more secure. Use these six steps to login and reach your credit card account.
- Open your preferred web browser and then type www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login.aspx into the address bar.
- Input the username associated with your account into the empty field labeled “Username.”
- Type the password for your account into the empty box that says “Password.”
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the three digit CVV code on the back of your credit card.
- Select the login button to complete the sign in process.
First Premier Credit Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also use the above login process from a mobile web browser on your smartphone. However, it is even easier to login and manage your credit card account when you use the My Premier Credit Card app. First Premier has created both an Android and an iOS app for their customers to use. This app has most of the same functions as the My Premier Credit Card website. Here’s how you can get the app for your phone.
Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to iTunes to download the iPhone version of the app.
- Tap the green icon with a white P to open the app.
- Enter your username in the box that says “Username.” If you want your phone to remember this information, put a checkmark next to “Save username.”
- Tap the “Continue” button.
- Type your password into the next empty field.
- Click the login button.
Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the Android version of the My Premier Credit Card app from Google Play.
- Open the app after installation by clicking on the green and white icon.
- Put your First Premier username into the first field, and check the box next to “save username” if you want your phone to store your login information.
- Click “Continue”.
- Add your password in the empty box.
- Tap the button that says “Login”.
First Premier Credit Card Login Customer Support
If you cannot log in because you forgot your User ID or password, you can just click the relevant link on the login page to go to a login recovery web page. The My Premier Credit Card Help Center has many useful resources if you need more detailed help. This page provides solutions for most of the problems that users face, but if you need more individualized help, you can directly contact customer support. They can be called at 1-800-987-5521 or reached by fax at 1-605-357-3438.