For any company to succeed today, having a quality website is very important. When setting up a website, the first thing that you will need to do is register a domain name. A great place to do this is through the iPage website. For those that are looking to register or manage their domain name account online, these iPage login instructions can be followed to access their iPage accout.
iPage Login Step-By-Step Instructions
When you want to get into your iPage account online, you should follow the instructions below:
- Turn on your desktop or laptop and open your favorite web browser.
- When you are in your preferred browser, visit the company website, which is www.ipage.com
- At the top of the screen, click on the iPage login button.
- After you press the login button, you will be required to provide your iPage username and password. This information should have been provided to you when you originally built your online profile.
- Once you input all iPage information correctly, you will be taken to the full iPage portal where you can get access to all of your account information.
iPage Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You can also get into your iPage account online through your phone or tablet, which is ideal if you are away from home. You can do so by following these instructions:
- Turn on your phone and make sure that you have access to the Internet and plenty of power.
- Open up your mobile web browser and go to the same iPage website,www.ipage.com.
- At the top of the screen, click on the login button.
- After you press the login button, you will be required to provide your iPage username and password.
- You will then be taken to the iPage account overview screen once you have provided all of the correct iPage login information.
iPage Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
If you have an Apple mobile device, you can also get into your iPage account by following the instructions below:
- Turn on your iPhone or iPad and make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Click on the app store icon and do a quick search for “iPage”.
- Once you see the app, approve the download of the iPage app.
- Provide Apple with your account username and password when it is requested.
- The app should download within a few minutes. Once it is done downloading, open it up and provide your iPage account username and password.
iPage Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
There is no iPage app for Android at the moment. To access your iPage account, go to www.ipage.com in your mobile browser and fill out the iPage login menu.
iPage Login Customer Support
When you are looking to get into your iPage account, you likely will not have any issues accessing it. However, if you are new to iPage and have not registed an account online, have forgotten your iPage username or password, or have been locked out for security purposes, you may not be able to get into your account.
If you are not able to access your account online, you should try calling 877-472-4399, which is the iPage customer support line. You could also try going to the iPage online support page, www.ipage.com/help.