The popular department store JCPenney sells a wide range of clothing, furniture, electronics, and footwear. Customers who apply for a JCPenney card get perks such as 15 percent off certain purchases, so JCPenney credit cards are very beneficial.
If you have a JCPenney credit card, you can register it online to manage your card from the comfort of your own home. With a JCPenney credit card login ID, you can check your billing statement and do bill payment online. You also can do credit card payment or ask for a credit limit increase depending on your credit score. This article will show you the quickest way to login to your online credit card account.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging in to your JCPenney credit card account will have a few extra steps because the company wants to ensure that your information is secure. Here is how you login to view your credit card account:
- Enter www.jcpcreditcard.com into your web browser to reach the login page for JCPenney credit card users.
- Type your User ID into the blank box labeled “User ID”.
- Check the box next to the words “Remember me” if you want the device you are using to store your login information.
- Click the red button that says “Secure Login” to load the next page.
- Confirm that your security image is accurate before typing your password into the box labeled “Password”.
- Click on the login button to finish logging in.
JCPenney Credit Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
There is no JCPenney app for Android or iPhone users. To get into your JCPenney credit card account from your phone, you will need to log in through a mobile web browser. Just like a normal JCPenney credit card login, you will need to confirm that a security image is correct before entering your password. This prevents users from accidentally entering their password into a fake website. Here’s how you can reach your JCPenney account with a smartphone:
- Tap the icon for your preferred mobile web browser to open it.
- Type www.jcpcreditcard.com into the address bar for your phone.
- Click the empty box on the login page, wait for the on-screen keyboard to appear, and then type your User ID into the box.
- Tap the red button that says “Next”.
- Enter your password into the box labeled “Password” after checking to make sure that the right security image has loaded.
- Tap the Login button and sign in to your account.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Customer Support
JCPenney provides a wide range of customer support for users who are having difficulty logging in. The Frequently Asked Questions page gives you answers for most of the basic questions people ask while logging in. You can also click the button labeled “Registration or Login Help” at the top of the FAQ page to open a live chat with a customer service associate.
To speak directly to a representative over the phone, you can call the JCPenney credit card services at 1-800-877-1342.
JCPenney Revamps Rewards Program to Offer More Convenience and Enhanced Mobile Capabilities
JCPenney launched a new and improved JCPenney Rewards Program. First introduced in 2008, the retailer’s customer loyalty program has been enhanced with new benefits and features that allow greater flexibility and rewards earning potential, along with a new website and app experience that make accessing JCPenney Rewards easier than ever.
With the new JCPenney Rewards program, every time a customer earns 200 points, the customer will receive rewards.
JCPenney has combined its rewards program website with jcpenney.com – jcp.com/rewards. By signing in, rewards earned automatically appears at checkout. When JC Penney Reward members earn rewards, they will be notified through their email account.
Additionally, members can manage their JCPenney Rewards account in the newly redesigned JCPenney mobile app. Members can easily access their rewards in the app’s user profile and view their point balance until their next reward.