Kmart has hundreds of stores across the nation that sell everything from electronics to bedding. These department stores have large locations that are staffed by many employees. After being purchased by Sears in 2005, Kmart employees became part of the Sears workforce. Therefore, anyone who wants to access their Kmart employee login information will be able to do so through Sears’ employee website. This article will focus on the Kmart employee login procedure.To organize all of their employees, Kmart has created an online portal that works as an HR self-service website. From this platform, available at mykmart.com, employees can manage their Kmart schedules, view paychecks and handle their benefits.
Kmart Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
Kmart employees can print tax documents, change insurance plans, and look at their 401k through the Kmart portion of the Sears Human Resources Website. Therefore, you should not be confused when you go to login to Kmart and reach a website labeled “Sears Holdings.” Here are the steps for logging into the Kmart employee area:
- Enter the Kmart employee website, mykmart.com into the address bar of the web browser on your computer.
- Type either your Enterprise ID or your User ID into the first empty box on the page. You can create a new user ID after
- logging in, but the username will originally just be your employee Enterprise ID.
- Add your employee password into the second empty box.
- Click on the gray button that says “Login.” Unlike most websites, it will be to the right of the login fields instead of being below them.
Kmart Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you need to check your employee information while you are on the go, you can use an internet-enabled smartphone to reach the Sears/Kmart website. The company has not created an app for users to download, so you will just need to use a web browser to login directly from the website. Here’s how you login to your Kmart employee account from a mobile web browser:
- Tap the web browser icon on your phone’s homepage to open the browser.
- Go to mykmart.com into the address bar of the browser.
- Click on the empty field labeled “Enterprise/User ID” and wait for your phone to automatically open an on-screen keyboard.
- Use the keyboard to add your Enterprise ID or User ID to the empty box.
- Tap the box that is labeled “Password.”
- Wait for the keyboard to show up again, and then enter your Kmart employee account password.
- Select the “Login” button to finish signing in and reach your Kmart employee account.
Kmart Employee Login Customer Support
After you have registered for a passphrase, you can recover your login information if you forget it. All you will need to do to login after forgetting your password is click the “Reset Password” link on the login page and enter your passphrase. If you are having trouble finding your Enterprise ID, you can speak to your Kmart manager for help locating it.
Any other difficulties you face while logging in can be fixed by contacting the Kmart Support team at either 1-866-562-7800 or 1-700-321-1040.
For more information about Kmart stores in general, visit their main website, kmart.com. From the kmart.com website, you can reach the Kmart Careers portal. As mentioned, Kmart is now part of the Sears corporation. Thus, when you go to the Kmart Careers website you will be redirected to the jobs.sears.com website. Here you’ll find information for all the companies that are part of Sears, including Kmart.