The Direct Express card is a prepaid debit card payment option for federal benefit recipients. It is recommended by the Treasury and is mostly dedicated to those who don’t have a bank or credit union account. USDirectExpress cardholders can pay their bills, shop for items, get money from an ATM As a client, you need to go through a USDirectExpress login on www.usdirectexpress.com to check your balance and perform transactions.
The USDirectExpress login is not difficult. Below are the instructions for this procedure.
- Open your web browser and go to www.usdirectexpress.com.
- On the right side of the website’s homepage, you will see a Login to your account field in green, white and orange.
- Tap the “Click here to log in” orange button.
- You will be redirected to a page with two options: Create a new user and Returning User.
- Under the Returning User title, you will find a field called USER ID.
- Type in your User ID – the name you initially used to create your USDirectExpress account.
- Click on SUBMIT.
USDirectExpress Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The USDirectExpress mobile version of the website might not be as optimized as you might expect. You need to zoom in the screen (on your smartphone) to find the USDirectExpress login area on the right.
- Go to your mobile device browser and type in www.usdirectexpress.com.
- Press the “Click here to log in” orange button.
- Insert your User ID in the required field.
- Click on the Submit button.
USDirectExpress Login Customer Support
There are a few ways USDirectExpress helps you access your account even if you face troubles when it comes to signing in. First, you have the option to click on the Forgot User ID? link in blue that is right below the User ID field. If you click on the link you will be redirected to a page requiring you to insert your card number and a site-generated security code. You will be sent your User ID via email – the same email you used to register your USDirectExpress account in the first place.
If you still have issues in managing your account, USDirectExpress has some pretty solid customers services available. They are more than open to being called, written to, and contacted and they are quite helpful no matter what issues you want to solve. Check this USDirectExpress Login Help page and start from there.
USDirectExpress Contact Page: www.usdirectexpress.com/contact
USDirectExpress Phone number (customer service): 1-888-741-1115
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 245998, San Antonio, TX 78224-5998
USDirectExpress Social Media Channels: Twitter