iBenefitCenter is an online service belonging to the company Mercer. Mercer is an international brand which offers to its clients advantageous development and retirement plans, high-quality healthcare plans, and assistance to employees and employers alike. The company created iBenefitCenter in order to make the management of human personnel much easier, offering various features and benefits to employees and employers everywhere. With this portal, you can set up a 401(k), change your contribution amount to a plan, or drop out of it altogether. All of these features and more are available through the iBenefitCenter portal, which you can use to its fullest by following through with the iBenefitCenter login guide we have put together. With it, you’ll be able to quickly and smoothly gain access to your account.
iBenefitCenter Mercer Login Step-by-step Instructions
Firstly, you will need to register prior to attempting to log in. This is because you will need the login credentials that you receive at the end of the registration process.
Note: While signing up, you will at some point land on a page which requires three security questions and your answers to them. Be careful to choose something that you can remember with ease since it will help you recover your password or username in case you have forgotten either (or both) of them.
If you have already taken care of the registration, all you need to do next is turn your attention to the iBenefitCenter Mercer login process. Pay attention to the instructions we have detailed below and you should be able to enter your account in no time.
- Start by accessing the homepage at the address benefitcenter2.mercerhrs.com Upon arriving to the page for the first time, you will see the iBenefitCenter Mercer login portal instead of the list of features.
- Next, look to the right of the page and then find the Returning Users section.
- Next, type in your username in the empty field above and then your password in the other one below.
- Finalize the process by clicking on the sign in button from underneath.
iBenefitCenter Mercer Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you find yourself in need of accessing the iBenefitCenter portal and you don’t have a computer around, fret not. You can quickly access your account and operations through a mobile device. All you need to do is follow the directions from below.
- Start by launching your preferred browser and then access the main page of iBenefitCenter.
- Afterwards, locate the Returning Users section to the right of the page.
- Next, enter the username in the empty field at the top of the section and then input the password in the one from below.
- Lastly, log into your account by pressing on the button underneath.
As of now, there are no mobile apps which could provide alternative login methods.
iBenefitCenter Mercer Login Customer Support
You may sometimes encounter some trouble when trying to login. However, these are all issues that are easy to overcome.
In case of forgotten username:
- In the Returning Users section, click on Forgot User Name.
- This will get you to a page where you will need to type in personal information you’ve previously used to register.
- Continue through the process by carefully reading the instructions and following the directions.
In case of forgotten password:
- In the same Returning User section, click on Forgot Password.
- On the new pop-up page, enter your personal information.
- Afterwards, carry through the process together with the wizard.
As of now, the login portal of iBenefitCenter doesn’t showcase any customer services nor reliable contact means for those in need. However, you can instead get in touch with Mercer using their Contact Page.