The Target Red Card is a credit card that can only be used to purchase items from the Target stores. Target Red Card holders can take advantage of numerous benefits. These include free shipping, Target coupons and Target discounts and promotions only available to cardholders. Target Red Card users can also enjoy a very user-friendly experience on the Red Card website. To make the most of your Target Red Card, you can access your Red Card account online, at www.target.com. This guide will explain the Target Red Card login steps necessary to enter your account.
Target Red Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Target Red Card management website can be reached through Target’s main website, but the login area can be a little tricky to find. These steps will teach you how to directly reach the login website and quickly sign in.
- Open your preferred web browser and enter rcam.target.com, the Target Red Card login page. You can also reach the login page from the main Target website, www.target.com by visiting the Red Card section of the website.
- In the first blank field of the Target Red Card login menu, type in the username associated with your Target Red Card account.
- Type the password you chose for your Red Card account into the field that says “Password”. The passwords for Red Card users will be case sensitive, so make sure you use the proper capitalization.
- Click on the red button that says “Sign In” to enter your Target Red Card login information. You will then be able to manage your credit card details, view balance, and make payments.
Target Red Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Target has not yet developed any Android or iPhone apps for people who have a Red Card account. However, you can still manage your Red Card account even without a Target Red Card mobile app. All you have to do is access the Target Red Card login page for mobile devices. Below are the instructions for the login procedure.
- Open your phone’s mobile web browser, such as Safari or Chrome, and type rcam.target.com. The mobile version of the website will load automatically. You can reach the login page from www.target.com. The www.target.com website is also optimized for mobile use.
- Tap the empty field below “Username” to pull up your onscreen keyboard, and then enter your Target Red Card password.
- Click on the empty box below “Password” and then type your account password into the field.
- Tap on the red button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in to the Red Card management website.
Target Red Card Login Customer Support
The basic issue of forgetting a password or username can easily be solved by clicking the relevant link on the Target Red Card login page. You will then be given three options to choose from: “Forgot Username”, “Forgot Password” and “Forgot Username and Password”. Choose the option that describes your situation. You will then be redirected to appropriate login credential recovery page.
Many questions about using the Red Card management website can be answered through the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website rcam.target.com. You can also send an email inquiry to Target customer services by filling out their help form. The contact form is available on the main target website, www.target.com If you are still facing difficulties that are not addressed in the basic help area, you can call Target customer service. The Target customer service phone number is 1-800-394-1829.
Target Red Card Address: Target Card Services, P.O. Box 660170, Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Leave a Reply