First National Bank, also shortened as 1STNB and First National Bank Texas, it’s a bank with its origins in Killeen, a central town in Texas. It was first founded in 1901 with humble beginnings but great ambitions. After having gathered over a century of experience, it’s now one of the biggest banking names in Texas, operating in over 300 locations spread across Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona as well. It’s a business worth roughly $1.6 billion in assets. Ever changing and constantly evolving, 1STNB has made its services simplified and a lot easier to use for its clients. Using their online platform, you can immediately make use of their various offers and services. Reading the following 1STNB COM login guide, you’ll be able to sign in quickly and efficiently.
1STNB COM Login Step-by-step Instructions
To begin, you need to register and have an account on their website. You will be using the credentials for the registration process for the login. To do that, you’ll need to access the registration page and carefully follow through with the instructions detailed on the page. At the end of it, what you really need is to have a username and password.
Once you have your account, you also have your credentials. In order to login and access this account, you can use one of the multiple login methods that are available for 1STNB. We will go through the various login types one by one, starting with the most common web version and going through the alternative and mobile versions.
First of all, you can easily login on the web portal by following the procedure below.
- Begin by heading over to the homepage of the bank.
- Find underneath the homepage’s header the Online Banking section.
- Type in your online banking username and then click on the red button that says Log in.
1STNB COM Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
To be able to sign in using a mobile device that you prefer, follow the instructions we have detailed below.
- Begin by launching your browser of choice and then heading over to the homepage we have mentioned above.
- Afterwards, locate the login section underneath the header.
- Next, enter your online banking username in the blank field.
- Finalize by pressing on Log in.
Alternatively, 1STNB also has a mobile app, which is available both for iPhones and Android devices. In order to login into your account through this mobile app, there are several other steps that you must take.
- Firstly, launch the application after the finalization of the installation process. The login section should be the first thing you see.
- Type your online banking username in the empty field.
- Press Log in to complete the process and gain access to your account.
Furthermore, there are two other types of logins which you can use to access your account.
For Prepaid Card
- On the Cardholder Login page, select the Prepaid Card
- This will redirect you to an external source.
- Type in your User ID in the designated area and then continue to the next step to type your password too. The two are separate for security reasons.
*Note: If you haven’t registered your card yet, you need to do it on a special page.
- Head over to the statements login page.
- Type in your e-mail address and password.
1STNB COM Customer Support
In case of forgotten username:
- Head over to the ForgotUsername page.
- Fill in the blanks with your e-mail address, SSN/TIN, and account number.
In case of forgotten password:
- Head over to the ResetPassword page.
- Type in your username, SSN/TIN, and account number.
Live Chat: https://www.1stnb.com/live-chat-availability
Phone Number: 254-554-6699
- First National Bank Texas or First Convenience Bank
PO Box 937
Killeen, Texas 76540 – 0937