Aflac may be associated with their duck mascot, but they are also one of the biggest insurance providers in the nation. The insurance company provides a wide variety of insurance coverage, ranging from life insurance to supplemental cancer insurance. Aflac policyholders can check their benefits, look for professionals in the area, and speak to Aflac customer service members through their online Aflac account. You can access the account through the Aflac login page by using the process discussed in this article.We will describe the Aflac login procedure for policyholders.
Aflac Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you are logging into Aflac from their main website, you just need to follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and enter www.aflac.com into the address bar.
- Click on the “Log In/Register” link in the top right-hand corner of the www.aflac.com web page to open a drop down menu.
- Choose your user category from the drop down menu.Your choices will be “Individuals,” “Employers” and “Agents”. If you want to access your personal Aflac account, choose “Individuals.”
- Enter the User ID for your Aflac account into the first field that requests this information.
- If you have never logged in, you will not have a User ID yet. To perform the Aflac login procedure for the first time, you will need to enter your email address in that field. You will be able to set an Aflac user ID later.
- Type the Aflac login password you chose for your account into the second field.
- Click on the orange button that says “Login Now” to finish Aflac login procedure for policyholders.
Aflac Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Aflac does not currently have any apps available for customers with iPhones or Android smartphones. You can still access your policy by using your phone’s mobile web browser. Though the mobile version of the website is a little different, logging in is very simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Tap the icon for your phone’s web browser. You can access the Aflac login page using any browser type.
- Type my.aflac.com into your phone’s web browser to get to the mobile login page. All user categories, such as employers or individual policyholders, can use the same login page from the Aflac mobile site.
- Input your Aflac User ID into the box labeled “User Name”.
- Type your Aflac password into the box labeled “Password”.
- Tap the “Login Now” to complete the login procedure and access your Aflac account.
Aflac Login Customer Support
You may run into some issues if you forget your User ID or password during the login. These can be found by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” or “Forgot User ID?” link on the login page. You can recover your login information by entering your policy number and other necessary information. If you are still running into difficulties logging in or using the Aflac website, you can contact customer service online by filling out the contact form.
You can also get in touch with Aflac representatives by phone. The Aflac customer service phone number is 800-992-3522. Additionally, you can reach an Aflac customer service representative online, on social media. Aflac social media channels are Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
Aflac headquarters are located at 1932 Wynnton Road, Columbus, GA 3199