CareCredit is a special type of credit card offered by the company of the same name. It allows clients to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance by extending special financing options. CareCredit also extends longer-term healthcare financing for 24, 36, 48 or 60-month periods with reduced APR. You can also benefit from fixed monthly payments and no interest – if paid in full – options. The CareCredit healthcare credit card can be used for both medical and wellness purposes. If you already are a CareCredit user and you want to access your account, let’s go togther through the CareCredit Login on www.carecreditpro.com process.
CareCredit Login Step-by-step Instructions
It is easy and intuitive to access your CareCredit account. Let’s see how you can do it!
- Open the browser on your computer and go to www.carecreditpro.com
- The first tab you will see on the homepage top menu is Login – a link in black.
- Click on the Login button
- You will be redirected to another page showing a big green LOG IN button on the right.
- Click on that green button.
- You will again be redirected to a page featuring a User Name field and a Password field.
- Enter your user name in the User Name field
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click on the Secure Login green button.
CareCredit Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The mobile version of the CareCredit website is also secure and boasting plenty of safety measures so you can access your account and pay your bills on the go without worries.
- Go to the www.carecreditpro.com website by using your preferred mobile device browser;
- On the right side of your screen – top menu – you will see the green Login link
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to a page featuring a LOG IN green button
- If you tap the Log in button you will reach the screen requiring you enter your user name and password.
- Fill in the two fields as we described above and you will reach your account.
Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to the iTunes CareCredit page to download the app for iOS devices.
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Use the thumbprint login icon to authenticate and log in; this Touch ID for CareCredit is a good option to safely log into your account using the same user name and password you already have.
- Use your username and password to fill in the two fields.
Login Instructions for Android Users
If you go to the CareCredit Google App Store page you will have the possibility to download and install the app on your Android device. If you are already registered for the Online Account Management program you tap on your CareCredit app icon and login with your existing username and password.
CareCredit Login Customer Support
The company helps you with your CareCredit login process in case you have difficulties with your account data. You have the Find username and Reset password green links under the Secure Login button. Click on the one you need and follow the instructions.
In case you want further support for your CareCredit login process or other info related to this credit card, feel free to call this number: (866) 893-7864.
CareCredit Contact page: https://www.carecredit.com/contactus/
CareCredit Phone number: (866) 893-7864
CareCredit Address: 2995 Red Hill Avenue, Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Leave a Reply