Cenlar FSB is a U.S. leader in loan servicing and has been actively engaged in mortgage loan servicing and sub-servicing as a core business for more than 40 years. The company offers a comprehensive suite of services tailored to clients’ specific needs, collaborating with banks, thrifts, credit unions, mortgage companies, and other participants in the financial industry. The company is privately owned and acts as a federally chartered wholesale bank. If you are a Cenlar customer, you can manage your account at www.cenlar.com. This guide will explain the Cenlar mortgage login procedure that will allow you to access your account.
Cenlar Mortgage Login Step-by-step Instructions
When first reaching the Cenlar landing page, you’ll notice there is no clear link to the Cenlar mortgage login. To access the Cenlar borrower login menu, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Cenlar Mortgage main website, www.cenlar.com
- Hover your mouse over the Contact Us tab at the top of the www.cenlar.com page.
- If you have a personal loan, choose the Cenlar Borrower login option. The Cenlar borrower login menu will be on the right.
- Type your Cenlar user ID in the User ID field
- Type your Cenlar borrower login password in the Password field
- Click the Sign in to account gray button below the fields.
The Cenlar Mortgage login for Business Partners is quite similar to the Cenlar Borrower login. This is how you can access the Cenlar Mortage login page for business partners.
- From the www.cenlar.com website, go to the Contact Us tab at the top of the screen.
- Select Business Log-In from the dropdown menu.
- The Cenlar Mortgage login menu will open in a new page.
- Enter your Cenlar Mortgage login credentials in the designated fields.
- For information on your portfolio, you must fill in the login form at www.cenaccess.com. The form is identical to the one detailed above.
Cenlar Mortgage Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Cenlar loans platform can be accessed from a mobile device just as easily. Below are the Cenlar mobile login steps for Cenlar borrowers. If you are trying to access a business partner account, skip to step 6.
- Open the www.cenlar.com website.
- Tap the “Contact Us” section of the Cenlar Mortgage homepage.
- Select “Borrower Log-In” from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in the in the login menu with your Cenlar borrower login credentials.
- Tap the login button to verify your credentials and access your account.
- As a business partner, you must select the Business Partner Log-In option from the Cenlar Contact Us page.
- Enter the appropriate Cenlar Mortgage login credentials in the form.
- Tap the button to complete the Cenlar Mortgage login process.
Cenlar Mortgage Login Customer Support
Having such a penchant for security measures, it comes only natural for Cenlar to offer sustainable login support.
First, you can use the Forgot your Password or your User ID? link provided below the login screen (for both borrowers and partners); if you forgot your password you will have to fill in the field of User ID to begin the password reset procedure; if you forgot your user ID, things can get a little complicated. Take a look here to see what personal data you need to have at hand.
On the same login page, you will see the message “If you are having problems logging on, please contact us via email.” In case you don’t have an email client you can directly use this address to send them your questions: email@example.com
For Cenlar partners, there is more direct support you might want to benefit from – this phone number 1-888-341-3882 or this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cenlar Contact Page: www.cenlar.com/contact-us
Cenlar Phone number: 1-800-223-6527
Cenlar Address: 7 Graphics Drive, Ewing, NJ 08628 609-883-3900, U.S.
Cenlar Social Media Channels: Linkedin
Leave a Reply