Cenlar FSB is a U.S. leader in loan servicing and has been actively engaged in mortgage loan servicing and sub-servicing as a core business for more than 40 years. The company offers a comprehensive suite of services tailored to clients’ specific needs, collaborating with banks, thrifts, credit unions, mortgage companies, and other participants in the financial industry. The company is privately owned and acts as a federally chartered wholesale bank. If you are a Cenlar customer, you can manage your account at www.cenlar.com. This guide will explain the Cenlar login procedure that will allow you to access your account.
Cenlar Login Step-by-step Instructions
The login fields of Cenlar are a little hidden so you need to follow our instructions carefully:
- Go to the Cenlar main website by typing the web address www.cenlar.com in the browser’s bar.
- Go to the Contact Us tab in the top header of the www.cenlar.com homepage.
- Hover your mouse over the Contact Us tab and choose between Business Partner Log-In and Borrower Log-In.
- If you are a Cenlar customer, choose the borrower login option. The Cenlar borrower login menu will be on the right.
- Type your Cenlar user ID in the User ID field
- Type your Cenlar login password in the Password field
- Click the Sign in to account gray button below the fields.
If you click on the Business Partner Log-In you will be redirected to a new page requiring you a User Id and a Password. Fill in the fields and click the Login button.
Cenlar Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Cenlar loans platform can be accessed from a mobile device just as easily. Below are the Cenlar mobile login steps.
- Open the www.cenlar.com website at www.cenlar.com.
- Tap the “Contact Us” section of the homepage.
- Select “Borrower Log-In” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the in the login menu with your Cenlar login credentials.
- Tap the login button to verify your credentials and access your account.
Cenlar Login Customer Support
Having such a penchant for security measures, it comes only natural for Cenlar to offer sustainable login support.
First, you can use the Forgot your Password or your User ID? link provided below the login screen (for both borrowers and partners); if you forgot your password you will have to fill in the field of User ID to begin the password reset procedure; if you forgot your user ID, things can get a little complicated. Take a look here to see what personal data you need to have at hand.
On the same login page, you will see the message “If you are having problems logging on, please contact us via email.” In case you don’t have an email client you can directly use this address to send them your questions: email@example.com
For Cenlar partners, there is more direct support you might want to benefit from – this phone number 1-888-341-3882 or this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cenlar Contact Page: www.cenlar.com/contact-us
Cenlar Phone number: 1-800-223-6527
Cenlar Address: 7 Graphics Drive, Ewing, NJ 08628 609-883-3900, U.S.
Cenlar Social Media Channels: Linkedin