The Chase Bank is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. – one of the leading global financial services firm in the United States and the world. Chase Freedom is a Chase credit card coming with interesting benefits: 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers; 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate; other cash back rewards, no annual fee, and so on. As a Chase Freedom cardholder, you need to go through a Chase Freedom login on www.chase.com process in order to access your credit card account information. Let’s go through this process together, shall we?
Chase Freedom Login Step-by-step Instructions
Accessing your Chase Freedom credit card account is an easy process we will accompany you every step of the way. This way you won’t have to deal with any login errors.
- Use your computer web browser of choice to go to www.chase.com.
- The homepage of the site has a small field on the right that says Welcome
- The screen requires you fill in the white fields with your Username and Password
- Enter your user name in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- If you have a home bank token you can also check the Use token blue link to fill in the field saying TOKEN.
- Click on the blue SIGN IN button
- Enter your account
Chase Freedom Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Just like any bank and credit card company, Chase also offers on-the-go account accessing opportunities for those interested in managing their accounts via a mobile device. The security is impeccable so all you have to do is use this Chase Freedom login guide for mobile.
- Go to www.chase.com by using your preferred mobile device browser; the site is very well optimized for mobile
- Look towards the right at the main page top menu and identify the Sign in white link.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- You will navigate to the same Sign in screen you are used to from your desktop
- Fill in the Username field with your user name
- Fill in the Password field with your password
- Check the Use token square to use your Token in the dedicated field
- Click on the blue Sign in button
Global Cash Card Login Customer Support
Sometimes it happens to face login issues with various websites. If you find yourself in trouble when it comes to the Chase Freedom login process, you should click on the Forgot username/password? link provided under the Sign in button. You will find yourself on a help page requiring you to go through a four-step process in order to recover your account identification data. You can also use this phone number – 1-800-432-3117 – for credit card support. You can also use the Credit Card Customer Service page to receive further assistance.
Chase Freedom Contact page: www.chase.com/digital/resources/customer-service
Chase Freedom Phone number: 1-877-242-7372
Chase Freedom Address: 416 West Jefferson, Floor L1, Louisville, KY, 40202-3202, United States