Citi Prepaid is a service affiliated to Wirecard, a company which specializes in the observation and managing of transactions that occur between merchants and customers. Throughout its years of existence, Citi Prepaid has went through various affiliations, its most recent one before Wirecard being with the company Citibank. The partnership ended after Citibank decided to sell all prepaid services, including Citi Prepaid, to Wirecard. Today, Wirecard North America continues to be temporarily in charge of trademarks of Citibank and the Arc design. Of course, none of these movements and transitions should have been obvious or an impediment to customers. Citi Prepaid continues to deliver smooth and high-quality services, easily accessible through an Internet portal. Using the following Citi Prepaid login guide, accessing your account and making the best of the provided services is now a piece of cake.
Citi Prepaid Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you first access Citi Prepaid’s homepage, you will notice the fact that it displays the Wirecard logo in the header. As mentioned before, it’s the result of the sold prepaid services that Wirecard acquired. By logging in for Citi Prepaid, you’re also logging in to Wirecard.
To begin, keep in mind that the moment you access Citi Prepaid’s homepage, you will notice the Wirecard logo displayed by the header. This is how you’ll know that you are on the right page, as Wirecard is the company behind the Citi prepaid service. Next up, in order to access your account, you must have an existing one already. In other words, if you haven’t registered an account already, you must do that, in order to use the login credentials.
That being said, if you have already managed to open up an account, you are good to go with following through with the Citi Prepaid login process. Doing so is really easy and all you need to do is carefully go through the instructions we have provided for you below.
- Start by heading over to the the homepage of the platform, which will automatically request the login credentials from you.
- Underneath Access and manage your account, you will notice two empty fields where you will enter the appropriate Citi Prepaid login credentials.
- In the first field, insert your username.
- Underneath, type your password.
- In order to prevent spam and bots, you will also have to bypass a verification system the website has set up for this specific purpose. So, in order to proceed and be able to finalize the logging in process, you will need to type in the characters from the picture displayed underneath the login fields.
- Complete the process by clicking on the blue Log in button.
Citi Prepaid Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Users can also access the website and login from their mobile devices as well. For that, you just have to follow the instructions we have provided below.
- Begin by accessing the homepage using your preferred browser of choice.
- Next, type your username in the first blank field at the top.
- Then, type in your password in the blank space underneath.
- Undergo the identity verification process by completing the captcha on the website by filling in the characters in the image.
- Lastly, finalize by pressing Log in.
The only difference between the mobile version and the computer one is the possibility to remember login details that the mobile version provides.
There are currently no apps you can download and install.
Citi Prepaid Customer Service
In case of a forgotten username:
- Access the Forgot Username page.
- Introduce all of the information requested by the fields on the page.
Alternatively, if you don’t know your card number, you can directly call Customer Service at the number 1-800-439-9568.
In case of a forgotten password:
- Head over to the Forgot Password page.
- You will need to type in your username, postal code, and the verification code.
For further issues at logging in, you can call the phone number presented on the back of your card.