Comdata provides payment processing services to certain industries. They primarily associate with truckers, so they provide fuel cards, trucking permits, and travel and expense payments. The company’s services can also be used to manage payroll payments and pay vendors for their services. Managing Comdata payments is very simple with their wide range of accounts for management and employees. This article will show you how to successfully complete a Comdata login so you can manage your account.
Comdata Login Step-by-step Instructions
It takes a few extra steps to get to the basic Comdata area because they provide so many different services. These steps will show you how to login and reach the Comdata services.
- Open a web browser on your computer and type www.comdata.com into the address bar.
- Click the “Login” button at the top, righthand corner of the webpage.
- Click on the the appropriate option in the popup window that will appear. For most users, this will just be the “Cardholder Web” choice.
- Enter your Comdata username into the first empty field. If you have not registered your card yet, you will need to complete registration to get a username.
- Type your Comdata password into the second empty field.
- Click the blue button that says “Login”.
Comdata Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Since Comdata is frequently used by traveling customers, they have made sure their services are accessible from a smartphone. You can download the Comdata app onto an Android or Apple phone to manage your card and use the Comdata fuel finder app. Only Comdata customers can use the app, so you will need to login before you can access the app’s services.
Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the Comdata Mobile app for iPhones from the iTunes app store.
- Tap on the icon after it finishes installing to run the app on your iPhone.
- Enter your Comdata username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Choose the login option to finish signing in.
Login Instructions for Android Users
- Find the Comdata Mobile app from the Google Play store.
- Install it on your phone and then tap the aqua and white icon to open the app.
- Type the username and password for your card into the correct areas after the app opens.
- Tap the login button to complete the process.
Comdata Login Customer Support
If you forget either your username or your password, Comdata can help you recover them by clicking on the appropriate link from the login page. This will take you to a login information recovery area. On their Contact page Comdata provides a variety of otherustomer support options. You can fill out the customer service form to receive help with any Comdata login difficulties that you are facing.
The main customer support line can be reached at 800-282-7496, or you can select the appropriate number to reach support for one of their other services.