Central Texas College (or CTC for short) provides its students with a clean-cut way of learning and amassing as much knowledge as possible. Through the CTC Blackboard program, students attending this college are able to grab their materials and follow through with the institution’s courses and programs from the comfort of their homes. Blackboard programs are all incredibly advanced and provide to users of their platforms well-organized methods of learning with a number of features and services that make learning a lot more dynamic and fascinating. In order to get access to this plethora of features, however, you must first open up an account and use it in order to navigate the various corners of the platform. Take a look at our CTC Blackboard login guide and get started on the road to advanced e-learning.
CTC Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
Before you get to logging in to CTC Blackboard, you will need to first set up an account. This happens both offline and online, as you will need directions and information from your supervisor/teacher. Here is what you need to do to login to CTC Blackboard.
- First of all, head over to the website for CTC Blackboard, which you can find at the address ctc.blackboard.com.
- There, you will see two empty fields. In the one at the top, input your username. Your username starts with a lowercase c and continues with your seven-digit CTC ID, which you should have by now.
- Then, enter your password in the second blank field. Your password is your birthday in numeric format, containing the month, day, and the last two digits of your birth year.
- Finally, after filling in both of these fields, click on the button that reads Login to access the portal.
*Note: if you have trouble remembering your username, you can request it at your email address by clicking on a special link which you can find on the CTC Blackboard login portal. By clicking on it, you will open up a form which you must fill in to be able to receive the username and access your account.
CTC Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you don’t have a computer nearby, you can always access the portal using a mobile device of your choice. It’s just as easy as the web variant of the CTC Blackboard login process, as you will see in the instructions below:
- Firstly, use a browser of your choice to access the homepage of the Blackboard portal we have linked above.
- Afterwards, tap on the first empty field and enter your username, following the same c + CTC ID format as for the web version.
- Next, move to the second empty field and then input your password, using the same birthday date format as for the web version.
- Lastly, press on the Login button to finalize.
CTC Blackboard Customer Service
Blackboard 24/7 Support Number: 1-866-350-4729