Delta Air Lines Inc. is a major American airline headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company, together with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operate more than 5,400 flights daily and serve a broad network (domestic and international) that includes 320 destinations in 54 countries on six continents. Deltanet is a portal for the employees of Delta Air Lines. The portal enables employees to access information related to human resources as well as other valuable company information. We’ve created this Deltanet login guide to help you log into ssaa.delta.com (Delta Air Lines employee portal).
Deltanet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these five steps to log into your account through a computer’s web browser.
- Go to ssaa.delta.com (Delta Air Lines employee portal). The Deltanet login form will be on the first page of the ssaa.delta.com website.
- Enter your Delta login or PPR in the first field of the form.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- To get to your account’s dashboard, click “SIGN IN.”
Deltanet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Delta Air Lines does not have a mobile app for the employees. Therefore, in this section, we will only list the steps of singing into the Delta Air Lines employee portal through a mobile device’s browser.
- Through your mobile device’s browser, go to the Delta Air Lines employee portal. You will be able to see the Deltanet login form.
- Enter your Delta Passport ID in the field labeled “Delta login or PPR.”
- Enter your Deltanet password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Tap the “SIGN IN” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
Deltanet Login Employee Support
First-time time registrants may receive a “Code 77” error when trying to sing into their accounts. This happens when an employee attempts to sign in immediately after completing the registration process. Therefore, new employees should allow at least half an hour after creating their accounts before attempting to login.
Your Delta Net employee account will be temporarily disabled after three failed login attempts. Some of the common causes of this problem include accidentally leaving your caps lock key on and mistyping your Deltanet login ID or password. If your account is locked, just wait for about 30 minutes before attempting to sign in again.
Another problem employees may encounter during the Deltanet employee login process is a forgotten password. If you can’t remember your Delta Net employee password,
- Go to the Delta Air Lines employee portal.
- Enter your Delta login ID and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- On the next page, provide the answers to your security questions.
- Click the “Next” button. Note that you may be asked to enter your date of birth if you did not previously set up security verification questions.
- Now type your new password in the “New Password” field.
- Retype the password in the “Confirm Password” field and click “Submit.”
Contact the Help Desk at 404.714.4357 or 888.714.0529 if you need assistance with the Deltanet login process.