The Disney Hub is the information center for the Walt Disney Company. You only have access to this site by being an employee of the Walt Disney Company. Employees can check their schedules, view important work-related information, and communicate with coworkers through the Disney Hub. In this article, we provide instructions for the Disney Hub login procedure. We will provide instructions on how to access the Disney employee hub using a personal computer, and a mobile device.
Disney Hub Login Step-by-step Instructions
Below are the simple steps for the Disney Hub login procedure. Note that if this is the first time you are accessing your Disney Hub employee account, you must do so using a Disney network. You will not be able to access the employee hub from home when you set up your account. You will, however, be able to open the Disney employee portal at home, once you set up your account.
- Open a web browser of your choice and go to the Disney HUB login website. Note that the current Disney employee hub website address us myid.disney.com. The older Disney Hub address, enterpriseportal.disney.com, no longer works.
- In the first field of the Disney Hub sign in menu, enter your username.
- Type your Disney Hub sign in password in the second field of the login menu.
- Click the Sign In button to login.
You can log into your Disney Hub account from your mobile device through the Disney Hub website. There is no official Disney employee app. The Disney employee portal can only be accessed through your mobile browser.
- Open your phone’s browser app.
- Open the current Disney employee hub website, myid.disney.again. As mentioned in the previous section, the enterpriseportal.disney.com address no longer works.
- Enter your Disney Hub sign in credentials in the Disney Hub login form.
- Click the Sign In light blue button, and you will be directed to the website.
Disney Hub Login Support
In the login screen you are also provided links to:
- Forgot Username
- Forgot Password
- Change Username
NOTE: In order to get access to a forgotten username or password, you must be logged into the Disney Network, which means you must be on Disney property.
If you are having issues with the login process click on Additional Help and that will open a new page featuring ten different questions to help resolve your problem. You are then instructed to simply click on an item to receive more information. If this help page still does not answer your concerns you can contact the Disney Support IT Center at 1-866-5Disney.
If you are interested in even more about the company please visit thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/
Here you are given links to every Disney Resort around the world, along with variations of ways to get in contact.
For information regarding retirement and pensions, you can call the dedicated Disney department, at 321-939-7000.