Tenet Healthcare is a nationwide healthcare services network that manages many different facilities and subsidiaries for healthcare providers. The many large healthcare companies owned by Tenet are all united through the eTenet portal for employees. This useful website provides services to physicians and other non-medical Tenet staff members. To gain access to their eTenet accounts on eTenet portal for employees, Tenet employees must go through the eTenet employee login procedure. This guide will provide instructions for the eTenet login procedure.
Physicians can manage the paystubs, schedules, and customer data for their offices through eTenet. Tenet employees can also access some training programs on the website. Since employees can benefit from so many Tenet perks, you should definitely use the website if you have an eTenet login ID. This article will show you how to login to eTenet.
eTenet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Before logging in to your eTenet account, you will need to register for the site. Registration is available for Tenet physicians and staff, and the company will provide you with the information you need to create your eTenet account. To login to your eTenet account after registration, you just need to follow these four simple steps:
- Type eTenet portal address, etenet.com, into the address bar for a web browser. Keep in mind that eTenet is not supported on some versions of the Firefox, Safari, or Chrome web browsers. You can also access the eTenet login page through the main Tenet website, www.tenethealth.com, by clicking on the ‘For Employees’ link. Either address will redirect you to the secure.etenet.com website, where you can find the etenet.com login menu.
- Enter your unique eTenet User ID into the first blank field on the etenet.com web page.
- Input the password for your eTenet account into the second empty field.
- Select the orange button that says “Log In” to complete the eTenet login process.
eTenet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
eTenet can be accessed through a mobile device using a mobile browser. There is currently no Tenet employee app. To access your personal account on the eTenet portal for employees, follow instructions below.
- Open the web browser app on your phone. Make sure it is fully updated so that the eTenet website will work.
- Write the Tenet employee portal address, etenet.com, or secure.etenet.com, into the address bar and hit “Enter.”
- Click on the first empty field to make your phone’s keyboard show up. Type the User ID for your eTenet account into this field.
- Tap the second empty field and then add your eTenet password.
- Scroll right and tap the orange “Log In” button to reach your eTenet account.
eTenet Login Customer Support
ETenet provides a password reset form on etenet.com that users can fill out if they have forgotten their password. You can also contact your personal Human Resources department if you need help obtaining your unique employee ID number.
General inquiries about eTenet may be answered through their general contact page at www.tenethealth.com, in the Contact section of the main Tenet website.
For more specific help, you can call the Tenet Help Desk at 1-800-639-7575 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. They can provide customer support for most issues that occur with the eTenet website.
If you want to know more about Tenet careers and the Tenet perks that come with it, go to the main website, www.tenet.com and access the Tenet Careers page. You can access the Tenet careers portal at job.tenethealth.com.