First in Math is a platform dedicated to students of all kinds of ages and levels. Its main directive is teaching them about mathematics in a fun and efficient manner, which can help them grasp the fundamental elements of these fields. The platform uses a number of excellent features and services, its most notable one being the ability to put together online classes in mere minutes, providing students everywhere with a seamless online studying option. First in Math is also innovative, offering students a number of games and interactive programs that will help them learn about math using age-appropriate and fun tools. All of these amazing features are available on their online portal, which interested students can access by logging into their account. We will show you how to do that with ease, using a comprehensive First in Math login guide.
First in Math Login Step-by-step Instructions
To begin, the most important thing to keep in mind about First in Math is that it’s an exclusive platform which does not require or allow registration directly on the website. Students will receive User IDs and passwords from the person who purchased licenses, most of the time a teacher. Found yours already? This is what you will need to do next.
- Head to the homepage of First in Math, www.firstinmath.com.
- Locate the login section to the right of the header. In the sign in field, input the User ID you received in the Username section and the password in the blank field underneath.
- Lastly, press the button underneath and sign in to complete the process.
First in Math Login Mobile Step-by-step Instructions
You may also access the many features of the portal using your mobile device of choice. You simply need to follow through with the same steps as mentioned above.
- Start by using your preferred browser to gain access to the homepage of First in Math.
- Locate the login section to the right of the page and then enter your User ID in the first blank field and the password in the one below.
As of now, there are no applications that you can download and install on your mobile device.
First in Math Customer Services
You may encounter certain issues while trying to log into your First in Math account. If that happens, there are several troubleshooting solutions, as well as customer service details you can use to fix the problem.
Login Failed Error
This is an error that could potentially show up after trying to sign in. It can happen for one of two reasons:
- The user didn’t introduce the correct User ID. FIM Team members have user IDs which start with two digits whereas individual license IDs start with a word.
- Misspelling the User ID or the password. Make sure you are typing the correct characters by selecting the Display as text option from right underneath the login section.
“All licenses purchased by your school are being used. No additional players can log on. Contact your Team Leader or Principal. To purchase additional licenses, click here.”
You might see this message if your school has already used all of its licences. If you haven’t activated your license so far, you’re no longer able to. To solve this error, you need to contact the FIM Team Leader (Teacher) and letting them know about it.
Return to Login Error
After typing in the User ID and password, you might find yourself being sent back login page without having successfully logged into your account. Since this is a cookies-related problem, make sure your browser allows cookies. If they are disabled, you need to manually allow First in Math’s website as an exception.
For more troubleshooting solutions and answers to common questions, head over to Help page. Keep in mind that you must be logged in to access it.
First in Math Contact Page: https://explore.firstinmath.com/contact/?cc=us
Customer Service Number: 800-242-4542