The retail giant Gap issued launched its retail credit card in 2007. The card offers numerous perks and rewards for frequent Gap customers. The most basic card option you can get is a store-only card that can be used at Gap stores as well as Banana Republic, Athleta, Old Navy and Intermix. You can also use the Gap Credit card for online purchases. However, you can also apply for a Visa-affiliated Gap card. This card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted and accrues bonus points for the Gap rewards program. For new customers, Gap offers a 20% saving reward and free shipping for their first Gap purchase. But having a Gap Card also implies you have an account on www.gap.com. Let’s see today the entire Gap Credit Card login on www.gap.com procedure!
Gap Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
Gap warns you that your Gap Credit Card login process on www.gap.com is different from your usual gap sign in process on the website. The Gap Credit Card login procedure on both the desktop version and mobile version are secure.
- Open your browser and go to the main Gap website, www.gap.com
- Right above the search bar on the www.gap.com landing page, there is a “Credit Card” link. Click on this link.
- Click the link in the “Manage your account” box. This link will redirect you to the Gap credit card login page.
- The Gap credit card login menu will be on the left. Enter your username in the first field of the menu. Your Gap credit card account username may differ from your regular Gap account username.
- Enter the password of your Gap credit card account in the field below.
- Click the “Secure login” button to complete the login process.
Gap Credit Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Open your browser app and access www.gap.com.
- Tap the “Credit Card” link.
- The mobile version looks a bit different: scroll the page down until you find a blue button saying “Manage your account”.
- Tap the “Log In” link in the “Manage Account” box
- Enter your User ID in the User ID field of the Gap credit card login menu.
- Enter your Password in the Password field you have below the user field
- Tap on the Secure Login blue button to access your account.
There is currently no Gap credit card app. The Gap app is only for shopping.
Gap Credit Card Login Customer Support
For the desktop users the website offers an I forgot my password link right under the Email and Password screen. Click on it and follow the instructions. The mobile version features two links: Find User ID and Reset Password. Click on them depending on what troubles you have and follow the instructions. For specific Gap Card issues, call this customer support number: 866-450-4467. For Gap Silver credit card call: 866-450-4468. In case you want to send them your written questions and feedback, use this mail address: Gap Inc./Synchrony Bank, PO Box 965004, Orlando, FL 32896-5004.
- You can also contact them through their social media channels. Their Facebook page features the “Typically replies instantly” badge.
Gap Credit Card Contact Page: www.gap.com/customerService/
Gap Credit Card Phone number: 866-450-4467
Gap Credit Card Address (Customer Service): Gap Customer Service, 6007 Green Pointe Drive, Groveport, OH 43125