The GM Card represents a rewards credit card program that is co-branded with consumer and business cards offered by Capital One. The GM cardholders have the possibility to accrue earnings applied towards the purchase of eligible new General Motors vehicles. Capital One is a bank holding company specialized in credit cards, home and auto loans and savings. The collaboration between Capital One and General Motors is translated into the BuyPower Card, the GM Card, the GM Flexible Earnings Card and the GM Extended Family Card. If you are a GM Card client and you want to manage your account, let’s take the GM card login on www.gmcard.com process step by step!
GM Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
In comparison to other similar products and services, the GM login page is basically the company’s website home page.
- Open the browser of your choice and type in www.gmcard.com
- On the homepage, you will find a headline saying “Welcome, GM Cardmembers”
- Right below the headline, on the right side, you will see a GM login area dedicated to “Current GM Cardmembers”
- Click the Log In Here green button.
- You will be redirected to another GM Card login page containing two screens
- Choose the screen on your right: fill in the Username field with the user name you associated with your account and fill in the Password field with the password you chose.
- Click on the SIGN IN button below these two fields.
GM Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can manage your GM Card login process on a mobile device as well. GM Card didn’t develop specific apps for its clients, but the mobile version of the site allows you to manage your GM card account using your smartphone.
- Open the browser you prefer on your mobile device and type in www.gmcard.com; the website loads very fast.
- The first thing you will see is the “Welcome, GM Cardmembers” headline
- Click on the “Current GM Cardmembers” button.
- Insert your username in the Username field
- Insert your password in the Password field
- Tap on the button saying SIGN IN.
GM Card Login Customer Support
GM Cardmembers receive help with both their usernames and passwords. In case you forgot your username click on the Forgot your username? link in blue below the username field. In case you just forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password? blue link below the password field.
If you forgot your username, you will have to go through a 3-steps process to retrieve your data. If you just forgot the password, you will be redirected to a screen prompting you to insert your username in the field and create a new password starting from there.
If you still have some issues with your GM Card account, you should contact Capital One via their Credit Card Support page.
GM Card (Capital One) Phone number: 1-800-228-3001
GM Card (Capital One) Address: PO Box 30285, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0287
Let us know if we can further help you with your GM card login process!