Education is a field that continues to evolve according to the developments of the field and, above all, the requirements of humans. Technology is an important aspect of any domain and, as such, long-distance studies are growing increasingly popular. Through the platform Blackboard, Herzing Universe is providing its students with the amazing opportunity of accumulating the same baggage as a regular student through the use of a high-tech, advanced e-learning portal. In order to gain access to the courses and other types of features and services that await on this platform, you must have an account and access it. Take a look at the Herzing Blackboard login guide we have compiled below and discover how you can do that yourself.
Herzing Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
There are several things that you must do before you are signed into your account and ready to learn all the things Herzing Blackboard has to offer.
- Start by heading over to the sign-in page of the Herzing Blackboard platform.
- There, you will see two empty fields and three buttons. In the first field, enter your username, which you should have received from your supervisors from the university.
- Using tab or by moving your cursor manually, move over to the next blank field. Then, type in your password, also supposedly received from one of your academic superiors.
- Lastly, to finalize the process, press on the Login button underneath the two fields for the credentials.
Herzing Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also sign in using one of your mobile devices. All you need to do in order to access the myriad of features made available to you is follow these instructions:
- Open your designated mobile browser and then access the Herzing Blackboard login portal we have mentioned above, which you can find at the address login.herzing.edu.
- Next, you must enter your username in the blank field at the top and then enter your password in the blank field underneath it.
There are currently no applications that you can download as an alternative to the classic mobile login.
Herzing Blackboard Customer Service
There are plenty of issues you can run into while trying to log into your account. If you’re having trouble with it, you should first check your student email to make sure you haven’t received any updates that might inform you of any errors or changes.
For technical issues, contact the Help Desk at the number 1-866-508-0748, available in the following intervals:
- Monday: 8am to 8:30pm
- Tuesday: 8am to 8:30pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 8:30pm
- Thursday: 8am to 8:30pm
- Friday: 8am to 6:30pm
- Weekends: 11am to 3pm
Alternatively, you can try sending an email to the technical support team at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other various kinds of issues, you can head over to the self-help support page, through which you can find answers to a myriad of common issues and troubleshooting-related questions.