MyGreatLakes is a program dedicated to the management of student loans and to discovering and promoting more accessible and easier ways to refund it. This initiative is for students currently in school and for those that have finished and are only now getting started with the returns now. Also, parents of the students can also initiate an action to help their children. The website is able to provide you with a unique profile, tailoring the payment plan to your own specific circumstances. Before you can access these features, however, you must first have an account. Below, discover our MyGreatLakes login guide and all afferent information you should know about the signing in process.
MyGreatLakes Login Guide
First of all, before you can even log in, you must have an account. Here is how to register for the services provided by MyGreatLakes:
- Head over to the main page of the platform at www.mygreatlakes.org.
- In the right corner, you will notice the log in and sign up Click on Sign up.
- A new page will open with a registration form that you need to fill in. At the top of this form, you can also see the three stages of signing up and your progress.
- Navigate through Your Info, Login Info, and Preferences by following the steps displayed on the screen.
At the end of the registration process, the information that you will have to remember is your user ID, personal identification number (PIN), and password.
Once your account is set up, it’s time to log in for the first time and gain access to all the features dedicated to members. Here is how to access your account:
- On the main page, instead of selecting Sign up, select Log in this time.
- The log in portal will ask for your user ID. Type it in and click Continue.
- In the next field, type in your password.
- If the website doesn’t recognize your computer or for certain other reasons, you will be prompted to type in your PIN as well.
Mobile MyGreatLakes Login Guide
For mobile device users, the login process is similar to the one on a computer. You can access the homepage of the website through your browser of choice.
- Open your browser and access www.mygreatlakes.org.
- Enter the MyGreatLakes login information, the same you used on the desktop version.
- Tap the button to view your MyGreatLakes account
MyGreatLakes has a mobile app that’s available for Apple and Android users. Here’s how to log in through the app:
MyGreatLakes Mobile Login for Apple Users
- Download the Apple MyGreatLakes app from iTunes.
- Install the app on your device
- Input your MyGreatLakes login information
- Tap the button
MyGreatLakes Mobile Login for Android Users
- Download the MyGreatLakes app from Google Play.
- Write your MyGreatLakes username and password in the login menu.
- Complete the process
MyGreatLakes Login Support
If you are having general issues logging into your account, you can request email assistance the following way:
- Head over to the login trouble portal at mygreatlakes.org.
- Fill in the information the page asks of you in order to receive an email with instructions of what to do next.
Alternatively, below the form, you will find three extra sections:
- I don’t have an email address.
- I don’t remember the email address I used for my account.
- And, I tried this before, but I didn’t get the email.
Click on either of those if the problem is familiar.
Furthermore, you can try looking up specific technical login issues on the Technical Help and Information page.
Leave a Reply