MySciLearn provides schools with a central location to store content for Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant. Hosted by Scientific Learning, MySciLearn allows students and teachers to access content from school or home using any computer with a web browser, or mobile devices. Founded in 1996, four scientists created the Scientific Learning Corporation to create and provide educational software to school districts and speech language professionals worldwide. With this guide, you will be able to perform the MySciLearn login to access your account and manage content for your students with ease.
MySciLearn Login Step-by-step Instructions
The MySciLearn login process is simple. Here are the steps needed to log into your account:
- Open your web browser and access the MySciLearn login page.
- In the two fields, enter the login email and password associated with your MySciLearn account.
- Once you’ve entered the information, click on the blue Log In button to complete the login process.
MySciLearn Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also login to your MySciLearn account from your mobile device. You can either do it by opening your preferred browser and visiting the MySciLearn online portal, as indicated below, or by downloading and installing the Session Monitor app.
- Access the MySciLearn mobile login page on your mobile browser.
- Enter your staff login email address and password into each of the fields.
- After you’ve entered the login details, tap on the blue Log In button to access your MySciLearn mobile account.
MySciLearn login apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your MySciLearn account on your mobile device.
MySciLearn Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to App Store and download the Session Monitor app for your iPhone or iPad
- Install the app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Session Monitor App, and enter your Login Email and Password into each of the boxes.
- Tap on the blue Submit button to complete the login process.
MySciLearn Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Access the Google Play store and download the Session Monitor app for your Android device.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Once the app is installed, open the Session monitor app on your Android.
- Enter the staff email and password into each of the fields and tap on the blue Submit button to complete the login process.
MySciLearn Login Customer Support
You may come across issues when logging into your MySciLearn account. Some of the more common login issues may be forgetting your password or login email address. If you’ve forgotten your password, access the MySciLearn login page and click on the forgot password link. Enter your login email address, and an email will be sent with instructions to reset your password. If you’ve forgotten your login email address, please contact your school district or school manager to see which email address is associated with your MySciLearn account.
If you come across any other login issues you can contact the Scientific Learning support team by phone at 888-358-0212 or through the live support chat link. The support hours are Monday – Friday 5AM- 5PM PT.
MySciLearn Contact Page: https://www.scilearn.com/company/contact-us
MySciLearn Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge Base: http://scilearn.force.com/Support
Leave a Reply