Home Depot MyTHDHR Login
The Home Depot is the largest building materials retailer store in the world. The Home Depot believes that their employees are the most significant competitive advantage to their company. As the company has many stores, they have created a web portal for the employees to access their work schedules. Home Depot MyTHDHR is uniquely designed only for Home Depot employees by which they can obtain the vital information. Listed below, Home Depot associates can get the complete information about their payrolls, benefits, work schedules, and much more information can be accessed using the MyTHDHR Home Depot web portal – mythdhr.com. It serves as the system for employees of the company to perform work tasks with ease.
What can you do?
- Review your job summary information
- View and print historical pay statements and tax statements
- Change your tax withholdings
- Change or activate your account
- Activate your payroll account card
- Change or enter your mailing address
- Get enrolled or change your Homer Fund deduction details
- Review Leave of Absence (LOA) information and print LOA packets
To use this information Home Depot employee should be first registered at the ‘ESS – Employee Self Service’ page. On that site, you need to submit your details to create an account. The account creation will allow you to access MyTHDHR, your schedule, and other services. With the help of their unique user ID and password. By using their login credentials, employees can access their account and schedule quickly. Below are specific, detailed instructions for the Mythdhr and the Employee Self Service login procedure.
My Apron Home Depot
For accessing My Apron Home Depot, employees need to input their login details in the required fields. My Apron is the same procedure with MyTHDHR and employees can even apply for new positions or promotions. But the difference with My Apron is that it’s a restricted network that can only be accessed from a Home Depot store computer using an employee’s login credentials during work. Employees are unable to bring up Home Depot’s My Apron on their home computer or mobile device.
We’ll take a step by step approach that covers the most common aspects of this process.
MyHDHR Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging into MyTHDHR is simple once you are registered with the service. Just follow the steps below:
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to MyTHDHR Home. Once there, you will notice that this is the main hub of the MyTHDHR login portal. Here you’ll find not only navigation links but announcements for all employees if there is any news or events that might be affecting the Home Depot company.
- There are a number of navigation links that will lead to such things as informational pages about pay, benefits, career options and the like.
- However, as an employee attempting to use the specialized services of MyTHDHR, your most likely destination is the “Employee Self-Service” link, also known as ESS throughout the site.
- Click the Employee Self-Service link.
- Scroll to the bottom where you will see two links. One for current employees and one for former employees or those currently on leave of absence.
- Click the link you need.
- A current employee will need to fill in their user ID and password.
- Click Login to access the ESS services you need.
- Former employees or those on leave of absence will need to enter their full last name, the last 6 digits of their SSN/SIN, and their date of birth, followed by a random “security word” into their respective fields.
- Once done, click “Login.”
MyTHDHR Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You can also complete the MyTHDHR login using your preferred mobile device. This can be done simply via your browser. Note that although a Home Depot mobile app exists, its primary use is for potential customers to find stores, products, and shop online with ease.
- Open your preferred mobile browser and go to the MyTHDHR main page. From here you can access the primary MyTHDHR features from the sidebar navigation menu on the left side of the page.
- If you are a Home Depot employee, your primary resource here is likely to be the Employee Self-Service link.
- Click this link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can input your information.
- As the service is restricted, you must enter your User ID (or AIS or LAN ID if a store or other location) and password into the respective fields.
- This process works on both Apple and Android devices.
MyTHDHR Login Customer Support
If you are experiencing any issues when attempting to log in, you’ll find contact information at the bottom of the page, including an email address, myTHDHR@homedepot.com, and a phone number, 1-866-MyTHDHR. Either method can be used to report technical issues with the site or other problems.
Leave a Reply