Netflix is a popular online streaming service through which users can access a library of numerous movies, TV series, documentaries, and other forms of entertainment. This is possible through subscription plans which users must pay for on a monthly basis. The plans differ both in payment and in what they offer to clients of the streaming service. Aside from importing productions from other networks, Netflix also creates its own original content, such as the critically acclaimed series House of Cards and Stranger Things or the Oscar-winning documentary The White Helmets. Below, you will find a comprehensive and useful Netflix login guide which shows you all the steps you need to take to access your profile and to start streaming your favorite series.
Netflix Login Step-by-step Instructions
Before you can access your account and start streaming, you must first make sure that you have an account. You can easily sign up to a Netflix account on the homepage of the streaming platform, where you will be able to select an appropriate plan. In every country the service is available, users have the possibility of getting their first month with the platform for free.
Once you have taken care of the registration, you can proceed to log in as it follows.
- Start by heading over to the official homepage, which you can find at the address www.netflix.com.
- There, look toward the right upper corner of the screen, where you will notice a red button that reads Sign in. Click on it to access the login section.
- On the new page that just opened, move your cursor to the blank field at the top and then type in your email address. You must use the same address you have registered your account with.
- Next, press tab or manually move the cursor to the field underneath and then enter the password you have created while registering.
- *Optional: tick the Remember me box if you wish for your computer to remember your credentials. Do not do this if you are using a public computer.
- Lastly, finalize the process by pressing the red Sign in button underneath the two credential fields.
If you have carefully followed this procedure, you should now be logged into your Netflix account.
Netflix Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Users can also stream their favorite series and movies from a mobile device. To do that, you must follow the instructions below.
- Launch your browser of choice and then access the homepage.
- Next, look toward the upper right corner and then tap on the red Sign in
- On the new page, type your email address in the empty field at the top and your password in the empty field at the bottom.
- Complete the process by tapping on the Sign in button underneath the login section.
Alternatively, you can also login using your Facebook both on the mobile and web version simply by clicking on the link that reads Login with Facebook. You can find it between the login section and Sign in button.
Moreover, you can also download and install the Netflix app, available both on the App Store and Google Play Store. To login there, do as it follows:
- First, launch the application.
- Next, select the Sign in button in the upper right corner.
- Afterwards, enter your email and password in the top field and bottom field respectively.
Netflix Login Customer Support
In case you ran into any sort of issues with Netflix, you can access their Help Page, where you will find a number of FAQ sections and methods of getting in touch with a representative.
Leave a Reply