Through ConnectNetwork, once called Offender Connect, people are able to keep in touch with their loved ones after incarceration. The online platform makes communication with them considerably easier, creating opportunities to interact with them on a regular basis. One of the main features of the portal is the possibility to use a prepaid phone account through which the inmates can give you calls at certain times during the day. Moreover, you can also deposit funds into various phone accounts or make international calls and send international messages. In order to access this list of features and more, you must first open up an account on ConnectNetwork and to sign in. Using our Offender Connect login guide, this is now easier than ever. Keep reading and discover the steps that you need to take in this direction.
Offender Connect Login Step-by-step Instructions
To start off, you must first open an account on the platform, which you will later use by logging in. In doing so, you will gain access to the number of services and features that are available for the inmates at the facility you are setting up the account for. That being said, before you proceed, you need to make sure that you have already registered and that you have an account with an username and password. You will need both of these to sign in.
Once everything is in order, you can safely proceed to the signing in process, which you can very easily complete. Take a look at the guide we have put together below, pay attention to the instructions, and you will be able to sign in without any problems.
- Open the Offender Connect website at www.connectnetwork.com.
- Click the purple “Sign In” button, on the right. You will be redirected to the Offender Connect login page.
- Enter your username in the first field of the Offender Connect login menu.
- Press tab or move the cursor to the blank field underneath, where you will need to enter your password.
- Finally, finalize the process by pressing on the purple button reading Sign in.
If you have followed these steps, you should now officially be able to utilize the various features and services of the online portal.
Offender Connect Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
It is possible to sign into your Offender Connect using a mobile device as well. All you will need to do is follow the instructions we have detailed below and you will be able to access the services of the platform no matter where you are.
- Start by navigating to the homepage using the browser of your choice.
- Then, in the first blank space at the top of the login section, type in your username.
- Afterwards, underneath, input your password in the second empty field.
- Complete the login process by pressing on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Those that are looking for a more reliable and accessible method of reaping the benefits of this service can simply look up and install the ConnectNetwork Mobile App. This mobile application is available both for Android and iOS users and it’s luckily easy to use by following the same log in steps on both operating systems. The app offers clients the same kind of services and you don’t even need to pay for them.
- Start by launching the app.
- Then, enter your username in the top field and your password in the bottom field.
Offender Connect Customer Service
In case you forgot your password:
- Head over to the password recovery page which you can find at the address www.connectnetwork.com/webapp/jsps/forgotPassword.cn.
- Enter your username, click next, and then answer the security question.
- Lastly, check your email for instructions on resetting your password.
If you forgot your username:
- Navigate to the username recovery page which you can access at www.connectnetwork.com/webapp/jsps/forgotUsername.cn.
- Then, input your email address and password.
- At the end, you will get an email which will tell you the username which you have registered using this address.
Contact OffenderConnect using these methods:
Customer Service: (877) 650-4249
AdvancePay Automated Payment System: (800) 483-8314
Trust Fund Automated Payment System: (888) 988-4768
PIN Debit Automated Payment System: (855) 706-2445
Email Form: web.connectnetwork.com/contact-us-via-email