Pandora is a popular music streaming service that is entirely free. It allows you to enter your favorite artists, and then the internet radio provides similar music for you to listen to. Also, you can listen to the latest hits or comedic shows on other Pandora stations. Though it is possible to listen to music on Pandora without an account, you miss out on a lot of features. Having an account provides a more personalized experience and lets you get the full benefits of Pandora. Keep reading to see just how easy it is to finish the Pandora login process.
Pandora Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can quickly access your Pandora account by following these five steps:
- Go to www.pandora.com in a web browser to directly access the Pandora login page.
- In the first field of the Pandora login screen you will need to type the email address you used to create your Pandora account.
- Enter the password associated with your account into the field labeled “Password”.
- Put a check in the box next to the words “Keep me signed in” if you want your login information to be saved on the device you are using.
- Click on the dark blue “Log In” button to finish logging in.
Pandora Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
To access your Pandora radio account using a mobile device, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Pandora website from your mobile browser. You can use the same address, www.pandora.com. The www.pandora.com website is optimized for mobile use.
- Once you reach the Pandor login page, input your Pandora login information in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the button to complete the procedure and view your account.
You can access your personal Pandora Radio account using the Pandora app. The Pandora app may have some additional features that you cannot access using the Pandor login procedure described earlier. Below are login instructions for the Pandora app for Apple and Android users.
Pandora Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the Pandora Radio app from the iTunes store if you have.
- Open the Pandora app after it finishes installing by clicking on the blue Pandora icon.
- Enter the email address for your Pandora account into the first box of the Pandora login screen.
- Input your Pandora password into the next box of the Pandora login screen.
- Click on the blue button that says “Sign In.”
Pandora Login Instructions for Android Users
- Get the Pandora app for Android phones from the Google Play store.
- Follow the installation prompts and then open the Pandora app by tapping on the icon with a blue “P.”
- Put your email address into the first empty field on the Pandora login screen.
- Type your password into the second empty field.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to finish logging in. Be careful not to tap the “Register” button located right below because this will erase your login progress.
Pandora Login Customer Support
If your only issue is remembering your password, you can follow the “Forgot password?” link on the login page to recover it. For most other problems, Pandora provides very helpful Troubleshooting guides for various topics if you are having difficulty logging in and using Pandora. They also have a contact form you can fill out if you need individualized help. You can find it in the Help section of the main Pandora Radio website, www.pandora.com
There are other methods of contacting Pandora support team. Below you will find the Pandora customer service phone number, Pandora corporate office address and links to the Pandora social media channels: