Having access to a credit or debit card is extremely important as it is a convenient form of payment and is ideal for emergencies. One great option to consider when you are looking for a new credit card is to get the RushCard, which is a prepaid Visa card. This article will provide you with step-by-step instruction on how to access your RushCard online account. We have included RushCard login instructions for each platform.
RushCard Login Step-By-Step Instructions
You should follow these steps when you are looking to access your online account for your RushCard:
- Turn on your computer and open your preferred web browser.
- When you are in your web browser, visit the company website, which is www.rushcard.com
- At the top of the screen, click on the “My Account” link, which will take you to the log in screen.
- You will then need to input your username and password and press the “Log In” button. At this screen you can also register your account online or activate a card.
- If you input all information correctly, you will be taken to the RushCard main portal where you can access all of your information.
RushCard Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
If you are away from your home, you may still want to be able to access your RushCard account. You can do that by accessing the mobile account by following these instructions:
- Open your mobile browser on your phone or tablet and type in the RushCard website, which is www.rushcard.com.
- Click on the My Account link at the top center of the screen.
- Where prompted, enter your username and password and click the “Log In” button.
- You will then be taken directly to the RushCard mobile portal where you can access your account information.
RushCard Login Instructions for Apple Users
Users of Apple mobile devices can also access their RushCard by using the mobile app. To access your RushCard accounts, you should follow these instructions:
- Turn on your Apple device and make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Click on the Apple App store icon and complete a quick search for “RushCard”. Once you are prompted to do so, approve the download of the RushCard application.
- If prompted, provide Apple with your login information.
- Open the application and then click the My Account. You will then need to enter your username and password to access your accounts.
RushCard Login Instructions for Android Users
If you have an Android device, you can also access your RushCard account by following these steps.
- Turn on your Android smart phone or tablet.
- Open the Google Play store and search for “RushCard”.
- Approve the download of the application and provide your Google login information if prompted.
- Open the application and then click the login button. You will then need to enter your username and password to access your accounts
RushCard Login Customer Support
Most of the time you will not have a problem accessing your RushCard accounts online. However, if you have forgotten your username or password, have not yet registered an account online, or have been blocked for security purposes, accessing your account will not be possible.
If you are having a hard time accessing your account, you can first try to reset your password (https://usermanagement.rushcard.com/login). The company also has a 24/7 dedicated support staff that can be contacted online www.rushcard.com/contact-us or by calling 1-866-787-4227. You can also try and email the company directly at agent @rushcard.com or by sending a letter by traditional mail to UniRush, PO Box 42482, Cincinnati, OH zip code 45242.