Sears Holdings is the electronic portal for accessing, Sears Human Resources Services. It serves as the primary network for all employees to access a plethora of information, such as benefits. Both of which can log in directly from the main page.
Below you will find specific, detailed instructions on how to sign up for or log in to the service. We’ll take a step by step approach that covers all aspects of the Sears HR login process.
Sears HR Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging into Sears Holdings HR is simple, just follow the steps below:
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to Sears Holdings, hr.searshc.com. Once there, you will see the central hub with necessary information regarding the use of the site as either an employee or an administrator, and ways in which the site can assist both of these.
- If you require help internally as an employee or admin, follow the appropriate link.
- If you need help as a non-employee, there is an external link as well, though the description is identical. Clicking here will lead you to a Password Reset window within Sears Holdings.
- Please note that there are many systems affected by a password reset; click the hyperlink at the bottom to view the list of systems.
- In either case, there is a window on the right side of the original screen, with fields to enter both your Enterprise ID and your Password, respectively. Enter these into their fields and click the white on black “Log In” button.
Sears HR Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You can also login to the Sears Holdings portal via your preferred mobile device. To log in via mobile device simply use your preferred browser. Although there are some mobile apps for Sears, they relate to consumers, not employees or technical logins.
- Open your preferred mobile browser and go to Sears Holdings central hub.
- Unlike some mobile versions of web pages, this page will appear in your device’s browser exactly as it does on any computer.
- Record your Employee ID into its respective field in the gray box on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Input your password into the proper field below your Employee ID Once done, click the black “log in” button.
- This process works on both Apple and Android devices.
Sears HR Login Customer Support
If you are experiencing any issues when attempting to log in, there are some resources available to you both internally and externally. Although the basic descriptions are the same, the internal link is for employees with proper access to address technical issues with either logins or site problems. Conversely, the external link takes you to an associated site outside of the Sears HR Login portal, where you can reset your password and view what systems are affected by that reset. Although it also claims to be an ID Lookup should you lose or forget your Employee ID, there does not seem to be an option for this in said window. In such cases, we recommend contacting Sears for technical assistance.
Contact Page: searsholdings.com/contact
Address: 3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Phone Number: (847) 286-2500
They also provide detailed driving directions to their physical headquarters on this page. We would recommend any of the above methods; although they do have email links here, they are related to customer support and concerns. It is not likely these can be used to address technical problems with Sears HR Login and Support.