Spokeo is the Google for people – or so they say. In case you don’t know, Spokeo is a people search website that aggregates data from online and offline sources, relying on a database containing over 12 billion records of people worldwide. So in case you are looking for someone and maybe Google doesn’t help, you can try Spokeo to learn more about a certain person. The service is used by individuals who are looking for people they lost contact with or are interested in, but mostly by companies inclined to background checks of future employees. You don’t have to register to find a person on Spokeo. Only clients with premium accounts have to register on the platform and go through a Spokeo login on www.spokeo.com process to access the found people profiles.
Spokeo Login Step-by-step Instructions
Don’t get fooled by the main page as it does look like a search engine interface – there is a LOGIN button there you need to find if you want to access your account.
- Open your browser and type in www.spokeo.com.
- Look to your right on the top menu of the main page’s header and find the LOGIN button (second in the row); click on it.
- You will be redirected to a page with a screen containing two main fields: email and password
- Enter your email in the email field.
- Enter your password in the password field.
- Click on the green button saying LOGIN
Alternatively, you can log with with either your Facebook account or your Google account.
Spokeo Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Use your mobile device’s browser to go to www.spokeo.com. Just as it is the case with the desktop version, looking for people doesn’t require you to log in, but you will need an account to access full people profiles.
- Click on the three-lined square symbol on the right of your screen; it will toggle down three options, the second being Login.
- Click on the Login link to arrive at the Login screen
- Input your Spokeo login credential in the login menu
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to the Google Play store and find the Google Play Spokeo page.
- Download and install the app.
- Click open once the app is installed
- Follow the same steps described above to access your account and have full data on the people you are looking for.
There is currently no Spoke app for Apple devices.
Spokeo Login Customer Support
To contact a Spokeo customer service representative, you can send them an email at CustomerCare@spokeo.com You can expect an answer within 12-24 hours.
Spokeo Contact page: https://www.spokeo.com/contact
Spokeo Phone number: +1 (877) 913-3088
Spokeo Address: 556 S. Fair Oaks Ave, #101-179, Pasadena, CA USA 91105
Want to learn more about the Spokeo login steps? Leave a comment in the comments section below!