Study Island, an Edmentum product, is a suite of supplemental educational software products meaning to use technology in order to promote and sustain education. Study Island provides standards-based instruction, practice, testing and other tools for students and teachers in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Their main aim is to make education entertaining and friendly, helping students to meet and exceed specific state standards in math, reading, writing, science, and social studies. The suite also contains games and interactive features that stimulate curiosity, creativity, and passion for learning. Study Island products are designed both for home and schools. Paying members who want to access their accounts need to go through a Study Island login on www.studyisland.com process.
Study Island Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Open your favorite web browser and type in www.studyisland.com.
- Click on the orange LOGIN button you find on the right top side of the main page (top header)
- You will be redirected to a page with a screen containing two screens: Study Island for Home and Study Island for School
- If you click LOGIN on the home version you will be redirected to a page containing two fields: username/email and password
- Enter your email/user name in the username or email field.
- Enter your password in the password field
- Click on the blue button saying SIGN IN
If you want to log in the Study Island for School account, follow the same process, making sure you enter your user name in the Username field and your password in the Password field.
Study Island Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Use your mobile device’s browser to go to www.studyisland.com. The main page of the mobile version of the website shows the same two screens described above one under the other. Choose the Home or School account you want to log in and follow the steps we already detailed above.
Study Island Login Customer Support
In case you meet some login troubles, use the Forgot Password link you will find under the SIGN IN button on both Home and School Study Island login screens. If you forgot your username as a School Administrator you can call Study Island support center to get it back. If you are a student, they recommend you get your username and password from your teacher or the Study Island Administrator at your school. If you forgot your password, you will have to fill in a field with your User Name to get a hint.
Study Island is very open to communicating with its members. In case you have Study Island login issues and you want to speak to a representative you can call this number: 1(800) 419-3191. For information and help you can use the contact form, you will find on their Contact page or directly send them an email with your requests and questions at email@example.com. You can also contact them via their social media platforms.
Study Island Contact page: http://www.studyisland.com/contact
Study Island Phone number: 1 (800) 419-3191
Study Island Address: Study Island has two offices:
- 5600 West 83rd Street Suite 300, 8200 Tower Bloomington, MN 55437
- 2425 N. Central Expressway Suite 1000 Richardson, TX 75080