Menards is one of the largest home improvement retailers in the world today. While the company has hundreds of stores and is very profitable, it is only as strong as its employees. To help provide its employees with information they need about their jobs, paychecks, and benefits, Menards has an online portal called TM Menards, which can be accessed by completing the TM Menards login. This article will provide an employees with steps that can be used to access their online account.
TM Menards Login Step-By-Step Instructions
You can access your TM Menards accounts online by following these instructions:
- Open up your preferred web browser and go to the TM Menards website, tm.menard-inc.com.
- Once you arrive at the TM Menards screen, you will be immediately taken to the login page.
- Once you have arrived at the TM Menards website, you will be asked to provide your username and password.
TM Menards Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
While employees will be able to access their TM Menards account when they are at home, they can also access their accounts by using the mobile website by following these instructions
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Open your web browser on your mobile device and go to the TM Menards website.
- The login screen will appear at the center of the screen.
- Once you have arrived at the mobile version of the TM Menards website, you will be asked to provide your username and password.
- Once this information has been provided, you will be taken to your account overview page.
This is the only way to access your TM Menards account on a mobile device. At the moment, there is no Menards app for employees. You can access your account through the tm.menard-inc.com website.
TM Menards Login Customer Support
You likely will not have any issues getting into your TM Menards account online. However, if you have forgotten your password or have not yet been registered, you may not be able to access it. If you have forgotten your password or need to register your account, the best place to start is with the online support page.
Another option for getting registered online would be to work with your manager or HR director. They will be able to provide you with the information needed to fully register your account and get started online.