Universal Jobmatch is an online platform that people seeking employment can use in order to discover new job openings and other career opportunities. The first thing to note is that you do not need to have an account in order to browse through the catalogue of opportunities. However, if you do register, you gain access to a plethora of bonus features and benefits. Such benefits include the ability to post your own CV and leave it open to job recruiters that might be interested in what you have to offer. Other amazing features are creating cover letters, receiving daily job offers tailored to your own settings and requirements, important updates, and access to guides and tips that can make the job searching process smoother. Below, you will find a handy Universal Jobmatch login guide that will detail everything you need to do to gain access to your account and, by default, to all of these aforementioned features.
Universal Jobmatch Login Step-by-step Instructions
First of all, in order to gain access to your account, you must register. This is so that you have an account to login to in the first place. The Universal Jobmatch platform is a branch of the portal Government Gateway, which you must visit in order to register your account. There are no ways to register or login directly from the Universal Jobmatch platform. However, once you have taken care of the registration process, the next steps will be incredibly easy to follow.
That being said, take a look at the short guide from below to discover how to enter your account and access the benefits that registered users receive.
- Begin by heading over to the the Universal Jobmatch homepage. The jobsearch.direct.gov.uk landing page will display a number of options and features for returning and new visitors.
- Scroll to the bottom until you see the section on the page which is titled Already have a Government Gateway account? You can locate it above the section dedicated to the creation of new user accounts, which you would have previously visited when registering.
- Next, click on Log in to head over to the Universal Jobmatch login portal.
- Afterwards, type your User ID in the empty field at the top. It needs to be the ID you have used for registration.
- Then, move the cursor to the blank field underneath and then input your password. Likewise, it needs to be the password you have used to register.
- Lastly, press the Log in button to finalize the process.
Universal Jobmatch Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
It’s also possible to access your Universal Jobmatch account through a mobile device. Here is what you need to do for that:
- Access the homepage, jobsearch.direct.gov.uk
- Next, head over to the Already have a Government Gateway account? login link.
- Afterwards, enter your Universal Jobmatch login credentials in the two blank fields.
- Complete everything by pressing Log in.
As of now, there are no Universal Jobmatch applications which you can download and install on your device.
Universal Jobmatch Customer Service
It’s possible to encounter a number of problems during the Universal Jobmatch login process, such as forgetting your user ID or password. To recover them, follow this process:
- On the login portal, you can see two links to the right of the fields for login credentials. If you have forgotten your ID, select the User ID link. And if you have forgotten your password, select the password one.
- In both instances, the page will prompt you to specify what you’re using your Government Gateway account for before you can proceed.
- If it’s for personal use, select the first option and then carry through with the instructions on the screen.
- Alternatively, if it’s for governmental use, select the second link.
If you have any questions, you might be able to find the answers on the FAQ page, which offers solutions to an extensive list of common problems.
Alternatively, for further concerns, you can utilize the Contact Form.