UPS is a worldwide shipping company that delivers parcels across vast distances. They employ a large number of workers, including drivers, package sorters, and management personnel. The website where these employees can access their information is called UPSers.
With a UPS employee login, a person can manage direct deposit details, look at retirement benefits, and find employee discounts. UPSers also provides company news about things that are happening in other UPS offices. After you are hired by UPS, you can register and create an account for the website. This article will show you how to login to UPSers.com.
UPS Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Type upsers.com into the address bar of any web browser to reach the site. This will load the page where you can login.
2. Pick the language that you want to view the site in from the drop down menu on the left.
3. Enter your UPS User ID into the box labeled “User ID.” This is just your basic UPS employee ID that will show up on all paystubs you receive.
4. Put your password into the box that says “Password.” The first time you login, the password will just be your PIN number, which is a combination of your name, birthday, and User ID. Afterwards, you will be able to create a password that you use to login in the future.
5. Select the blue “Log In” button on the right hand side of the page to finish logging in.
UPS Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
There are not any apps available that can link you to your UPSers account, but it is still possible to reach it from a cell phone. You can use a smartphone web browser, such as Safari or Firefox, to go to the website instead. To get into your UPS employee account from your Apple or Android phone, you will need to follow this method:
1. Tap the icon for your web browser to open it up.
2. Type upsers.com into the address bar to reach the mobile version of the UPSers site.
3. Pick the language you understand best from the drop down menu which will be the first box on the welcome page.
4. Enter your User ID for UPS into the second box that is located next to a person shaped icon.
5. Type your UPS password into the third box that is by the icon of a padlock.
6. Tap the blue button that says “Log In.”
UPS Employee Login Customer Support
The UPS help instructions page will show you how to register for the site, find your PIN number, and fix basic login issues. If the answers you need are not in the help section, you can fill out a Technical Help form to get advice from the UPS Help Desk. During their business hours, you will get a response within one hour. Though there is no other specific contact information for UPSers.com, you can contact the UPS Human Resources Department at 1-800-877-1508 for further enquiries about your employee information.