As the name implies, Verizon Cloud is the cloud storage system offered by Verizon. Users can backup several gigabytes of images, documents, and videos to their Verizon Cloud account. In this guide, we will explain the Verizon cloud login process. This will allows you to access the files you stored on the Verizon cloud, no matter where you are.
There are many different ways to access your account, and all you need is a Verizon Cloud login ID. This makes it very fast and easy to find the items you have stored on the cloud. Keep reading to learn more about logging into Verizon Cloud from multiple devices.
Verizon Cloud Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can login to Verizon Cloud from your computer to look at data stored from a phone or store more stuff in the cloud. Here are the login steps for a basic computer sign in:
1. Open a web browser and go to https://my.cloud.verizon.com/login#/.
2. Write the email address associated with your Verizon Cloud account into the first box. This should be the email you linked to the account while registering.
3. Enter your Verizon Cloud password into the second box.
4. Select the red button that says “Sign In” to finish log in process.
Verizon Cloud Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can view your Verizon Cloud account from your cell phone by using the same basic Verizon login process through a mobile web browser. However, the Verizon website is not really optimized for mobile usage, so it is easier to use the Verizon mobile app instead.
The mobile app allows you to store items, sort them into files, and stream videos to your television. Either Apple or Android users can download the Verizon Cloud app onto their phones. After you login, it is very easy to download and upload anything you need to store.
Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/verizon-cloud/id645682444?mt=8 at the Apple app store to find the Verizon Cloud app.
2. Install the Verizon app and then tap the red icon to open it.
3. Enter your email and password into the appropriate fields on the app’s welcome screen.
4. Tap the sign in button to login and link your phone to your Verizon Cloud account.
Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Get the Verizon Cloud app for Android phones by going to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vcast.mediamanager&hl=en at the Google Play Store.
2. Open the Verizon app by clicking on the red cloud icon after you finish installing it.
3. Type the correct email address and password into the fields that request them.
4. Click on the log in button to finish signing in to your Verizon account.
Verizon Cloud Login Customer Support
Verizon offers a lot of helpful support through their Cloud Console User Guide. It answers common questions and shows you how to reset your passwords and complete other tasks. If you want to talk directly to a Verizon customer support representative, they can be reached at 855-338-1427 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Verizon customer support via their Facebook page or Twitter account.