As one of the largest corporations in the nation, Walmart has a massive amount of employees to manage. Employees at Walmart can view their paystubs, look at their work schedules, and find out information about their benefits and taxes through WalmartOne. Every Walmart associate can register for an account on the WalmartOne website where they can get a lot of useful information. To access your account, all you need to do is go to the WalmartOne login web page, www.walmartone.com, and follow the simple steps in this article.
Getting into your WalmartOne account and accessing all of the employee resources only requires a few simple steps.
- Open the WalmartOne website, www.walmartone.com
- Click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the www.walmartone.com landing page to reach the WalmartOne login area.
- Choose the language you want to view the www.walmartone.com site in from the drop down menu at the top of the www.walmartone.com landing page. When you open the website, the default language will be English.
- Type your Walmart employee User ID into the first empty box on the page. This will be the ID chosen when you registered for the site.
- Add the password for your WalmartOne account into the second empty field on the website.
- Click on the yellow button that says “Login.”
If this is the first time you are accessing your WalmartOne account, you may need to set your WalmartOne login credentials. To do so, you have to visit www.walmartbenefits.com. On the first page of the www.walmartbenefits.com page, you will receive instructions on what you need to do to activate your WalmartOne account.
WalmartOne Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you have a smartphone, you can check your account on the go. It can easily be reached by just going to the website in a mobile browser and completing the login steps described in the following paragraphs.
- Open the WalmartOne website in your mobile browser. The www.walmartone website is optimized for mobile use. Thus, you can access the WalmartOne login portal using the same address, www.walmartone.com.
- In the first blank field of the login menu, type your WalmartOne User ID
- Type your WalmartOne password in the second field
- Tap the “Login” button to complete the WalmartOne associated login procedure.
If you want to use your WalmartOne account on a regular basis, then you should defintely download the dedicated WalmartOne app. You can find the WalmartOne app under the name WM1. WM1 will work on both iPhones and Android phones, but the login process is slightly different.
Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Go to the iTunes app store to download the WM1 app for Apple phones.
2. Tap the WM1 app icon to open the app after installation is successfully finished.
3. In the first blank box of the WM1 login menu, type your WalmartOne User ID.
4. Type your WalmartOne password into the box that is labeled “Password.”
5. Click on the yellow button that says “Log In” to finish signing in to the WM1 app.
Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Download WM1 at the Google Play store and follow instructions to install it.
2. Open the app by clicking on the WM1 icon that will show up on your homescreen.
3. Put the User ID for your WalmartOne account into the field labeled “Username.”
4. Enter your usual WalmartOne password into the second field which says “Password.”
5. Tap the button at the bottom of the page that says “Log In.”
WalmartOne Login Customer Support
If you forget your WalmartOne login credentials, you can recover them yourself without any assistance. On the www.walmartone.com login page, below the login menu, there are two links. One, labeled “Forgot User ID,” will take you to the WalmartOne user ID recovery menu. The other link is labeled “Forgot Password”. This link will allow you to recover your WalmartOne password.
However, if you are facing any other difficulties while logging in, you may need to look at the WalmartOne support page for more information. You may need to talk to your manager, or local Walmart HR representative before registering. After logging in, you can click on the “Contacts and Resources” button for more information. Any other questions can be directed to Walmart Customer Service.