US Airways employees can access work related information remotely through the Wings US Airways employee platform. The employee platform is available at wings.usairways.com. Each employee will receive a personal account which they can reach by completing the Wings US Airways employee login procedure.
This guide will help you complete the Wings login procedure using a computer or mobile device. We will also offer additional information and help if you encounter any issues either with the Wings login procedure or the Wings employee platform.
Wings US Airways Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this sections, we will explain the Wings US Airways employee login process using a computer.
- To begin, go to wings.usairways.com/uswings, the main Wings website
- Look in the top right hand corner of the website for the phrase “Login”. Click on this link to open a popup window.
- Enter your username into the first box. Your username will just be your basic American Airlines employee ID with six digits.
- Put your employee password into the second box. If this is the first time you are accessing your Wings account, the default password is “Usa” to which you add the last four digits of your SSN. Once you input this first-time Wings password, you will be asked to change it.
- Click the “Log In” button.
Wings US Airways Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
As a US Airways employee, you can reach your Wings US Airways account using your smartphone or tablet as well. Below are the Wings US Airways employee login steps for mobile devices.
- Open the browser app
- Type wings.usairways.com/uswings into the address bar once the browser opens.
- Locate the “Login” button. It should be at the top of the screen.
- Type your username in the first field of the Wings US Airways employee login menu.
- Enter the password for your Wings account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Tap the login button to finish logging in.
This is the only way to access your Wings US Airways employee account on a mobile device. There is currently no Wings employee app.
Wings US Airways Employee Login Customer Support
If you are having issues with the Wings US Airways employee login procedure, you should first consider whether you are using the correct Wings login credentials. If you cannot remember your Wings password, you can reset it from the Wings login help page. You will need to write your employee ID number to begin the reset procedure.
Remember that passwords are case sensitive. A Wings login password must contain at least 1 upper case letter and 1 lower case letter.
If you fail to login to your Wings account 3 times in a row, your account will be locked. You will have to contact the Wings IT Help Desk to solve the issue
The Help Desk can be reached at 480-693-6029 if you have any questions that are not answered on the Help Page. The staff are available at all hours to provide tech assistance for U.S. Airways employees.