wolfPAW is the web portal through which faculty and students of North Carolina State University, or NCSU, can access their personal university accounts. The portal is used for such activities as email, campus updates and news, some online coursework, and communications that faculty or teachers need to send to the students.
Below, we will be going through the various step-by-step processes necessary to login to these accounts on PC/laptops, as well as mobile devices, both Apple and Android.
wolfPAW Login Step-by-step Instructions
The wolfPAW login process is quick and easy. The precise steps are:
- Open the browser of your choice and find the NC State login page.
- Once there, you will see a small box with two blank fields on the upper left of your screen. Enter your personal MyPack ID that was provided when you became a registered student of NCSU.
- If this is the very first time you are logging in to wolfPAW, you’ll need click on “Register For an Account” located beneath the two blank fields in the same box. This will take you to a new tab which will then ask for various personal information, followed by contact details and a confirmation page.
- Once done, simply enter your “Wolfpack ID” or username in the space provided, and the password in the space provided below it.
wolfPAW Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Note that you can also login to wolfPAW on your preferred mobile device. Although there is no app for that, it is a simple procedure that can be done with a few easy steps.
- Open your preferred mobile browser and navigate to the NCSU Login page.
- In this case, the Login window will fill your browser screen, allowing you to easily bring up your mobile keyboard to enter necessary information.
- Type your ID and password into the respective blank fields as before, and press the “Sign In” button in the red box.
- This process works on all devices including Apple and Android. Once logged in, check near the bottom of the webpage, as there may be a “mobile version” of the site you can switch to for increased usability on mobile devices.
wolfPAW Login Customer Support
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or issues when attempting to login to the wolfPAW portal, there are a variety of customer support options available to resolve the problem.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll find there is a “Forgot Password” button directly adjacent to the red “Sign In” button below the blank login fields. This will take you to a separate page. Once there, simply enter your NCSU email and instructions will be sent to you on how to retrieve or reset your password.
If you’re encountering more serious issues when trying to login, you can visit the NC State Help Desk page for more in depth help. Alternatively, you can call the general number at 919-515-HELP, visit the Help Desk to explain the issue 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, or email them at email@example.com. If you do decide to pay a visit to the Help Desk in person, they ask that you bring your “Wolfpack One” ID card with you.They request that you allow a minimum of 20 minutes to diagnose any issues you may be having.