The Zionsville Community School Corporation, located in Zionsville, IN, is a school district providing primary and secondary education. PowerSchool provides parents with their children’s grade, attendance, and class schedule information. Once a parent has created an account, they can link each of their children to view them all from a central location. This guide will provide step-by-step guidelines for logging into your account.
ZCS PowerSchool Login Step-by-step Instructions
The ZCS PowerSchool Login process is simple. Here are the steps needed to log into your account:
- Open your web browser and access the ZCS PowerSchool parent login portal.
- In the two empty fields, please enter your Username and Password.
- Once you’ve entered your login information, click on the blue Sign In button to complete the login process.
ZCS PowerSchool Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also log into your ZCS PowerSchool account from your mobile device by following the steps below, or by downloading the PowerSchool app for your Android or Apple device.
- From your mobile device, access the ZCS PowerSchool mobile website.
- Type in your Username and password into each of the fields.
- Once you’ve completed filling in the fields, tap on the Sign In button to access your ZCS PowerSchool account.
ZCS PowerSchool mobile apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your PowerSchool account on your mobile.
ZCS PowerSchool Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to App Store and download the PowerSchool Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Once you’ve installed the app, open the PowerSchool Mobile App.
- If this is your first time accessing the app, you will need to enter the district code. The District code for ZCS is ZNPN. Once you’ve entered the district code, it will not need to be entered again in the future.
- Enter your Username and Password and tap on the blue Sign In button to log into your ZCS PowerSchool account.
ZCS PowerSchool Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to Google Play and download the PowerSchool Mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Access the PowerSchool Mobile app and enter the district code, username, and password into each of fields. Tap on the sign in button to enter your PowerSchool account.
ZCS PowerSchool Login Customer Support
You may come across issues when logging into your ZCS PowerSchool account. If you ever forget the username, or need to reset your password, you can do this from the online portal by clicking on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link. To reset your password, enter your username and email address associated with the account and click on the enter button. Follow the prompts to reset the password. To recover your username, you can click on the Forgot Username tab and enter your email address to recover your username.
If you come across any other issues when trying to log onto your ZCS PowerSchool account you can contact ZCS by phone at 317-873-2858 or by using the contact form. You can also download a PowerSchool Parent Portal guide by visiting the Zionsville Community Schools website.